- Welcome “Kick-off” Opening Ceremony (September 9) Inner Harbor Amphitheater — Welcome the ships to Baltimore, Maryland!
- See visiting U.S. and International Naval Ships – Ships in Port (September 9-14) and Public Tours (September 10-13)
- Tour our local ships too - Historic Ships in Baltimore, Pride of Baltimore II, SS John W. Brown and NS Savannah
- View list of vessels at the Inner Harbor and around Baltimore’s waterfront.
- Air Show Baltimore (September 12-13) — View the most exceptional and expansive air show—featuring the U.S. Navy Blue Angels — in the skies over Fort McHenry and Middle Branch!
- Fleet Week Festival at the Inner Harbor – a FREE with music performances, interactive exhibits, food, beverage and more (September 11-13)
- Festival at Martin State Airport (September 12-13) - a FREE festival where visitors can meet crew, see aircraft static displays and watch flights take off.