The light is located on St. Clement’s Island State Park which is only accessible by private watercraft or the St. Clement's Island Museum water taxi.
Nationally-accredited museum that interprets the history of English colonization and the first landing on nearby St. Clement’s Island on March 25, 1634. The museum grounds are also home to a 19th century one-room schoolhouse, pier and docking facility. Water taxi service to St. Clement’s Island State Park is available most weekends March - October, weather permitting
In 1634, the first English settlers to arrive in Maryland landed here. The 40-acre park is dedicated to them. Weekend tours offered during season (May-September). Fishing and hiking. Newly reconstructed Blackistone Lighthouse. Accessible by boat only.