Events by month:
- Baltimore City Restaurant Week
- Harford County Restaurant Week
- Baltimore County Restaurant Week
- Howard County Restaurant Week
- Feb: Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Week - A fun, innovative and community-based experience across multiple neighborhoods. Feb. 8 - 17, 2019
- Feb: Coffee Workshop with Gracefully Coffee Roasters - Come to Star Bright Farm to experience coffee from bean to cup. Fulfill your barista dreams and create your perfect cup. The afternoon is perfect for solo coffee lovers, couples and friends. Register in advance. Feb. 10, 2019.
- March: Frederick Restaurant Week - Experience unique and fine dining options at a number of participating restaurants, Mar. 4 - 10, 2019.
- March: Annapolis Restaurant Week - The well established Annapolis Restaurant Week offers prix fixe menus for breakfast, lunch or dinner, Mar. 2 -10, 2019.
- March: Flying Dog University (of Beer) - If you are in the mood for geeking out, reserve your spot on a Beer Geek Tour, Mar. 3, 2019.
- March: Cellars & Seedlings: Tavern Gambols at the William Brown House - Experience an intimate dinner in a historic setting. Tavern gambols means playing colonial era games, while dining in the cellar of this historic 1760 tavern. Mar. 15, 2019.
- March: Empty Bowls Baltimore - Enjoy unlimited soup tastings while you browse through thousands of handcrafted bowls before choosing the one you want to take home. Mar. 23, 2019.
- March: Annapolis Oyster Roast and Sock Burning - Celebrate the spring equinox by burning those nasty winter socks. Enjoy live music, watch or participate in a shucking contest and buy a ticket to an exclusive tasting for Best Oyster Dish from among competing chefs. Mar. 23, 2019.
- March: Taste of Solomons - Take advantage of this special one-day food festival showcasing wonderful dining in this lovely waterfront community. Mar 23, 2019.
- March: Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Festival - The returning favorite offers a smoked meat onslaught with down-home, Southern-fried, good time. Enjoy the food, beer sipping and bourbon tasting to live msic. Mar. 29 - 30, 2019.
- April: Maryland Chicken Wing Festival - This festival features inventive new ways to enjoy this favorite. The area's top chefs vie for your attention. Also enjoy local and regional craft beers and live music. April 6, 2019.
- April: Savor Bowie Food and Wine and Music Festival - Come for two days of complimentary wine tastings then stroll through the festival to enjoy great food offerings, artisans and huge classic car show. April 13-14, 2019.
- April: Restaurant Week Rock Hall - Enjoy more than a week of great deals on lunch and dinner specials. Rock Hall is a waterfront town with quirky charms. April 13-20, 2019.
- April: Salisbury Restaurant Week
- April: Interstate BBQ Festival - Hagerstown/Boonsboro - This exciting state championship makes its home at the Washington County Ag Center, just south of Hagerstown. These folks are serious about their BBQ too, April 20, 2019.
- April: Tacos' N Taps - Baltimore Beer and Tequila Festival - Have foodie fun with Baltimore's great tacos and mexican food, plus beer and tequila tastings. April 27, 2019.
- April: Ocean City Restaurant Week - Try new foods or return to one of your favorite spots as participating establishments offer special Restaurant Week fixed price menu options. April 28, 2019 - May 11, 2019.
- May: Ocean City Restaurant Week continues through May 11, 2019.
- May: Somerset Strawberry Festival - Marion Station
- May: Baltimore Wine and Food Festival - Rash Field
- May: Naptown BarBAYq Contest and Music Festival
- May: Art and Wine Tasting Festival - Sykesville
- May: Maryland Craft Beer Festival
- May: Wine in the Woods at Symphony Woods
- May: Good Life Feastival at Boordy Vineyards
- May: Soft Shell Spring Fair in Crisfield
- May: Taste of Garrett
- May: Dinner Under the Stars - Annapolis
- June: Annapolis Arts and Wine Festival
June: Dinner Under the Stars - Annapolis
- June: St. Mary’s Crab Festival
- June: Taste of Wheaton
June: Home Town Chili Cook-Off & Custom Car Show
- June: Great Grapes! Wine & Food Festival
- June: Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival - National Harbor
- June: Baltimore Wine Fest
- June: Interstate Wine Fest Hagerstown (formerly Taste of the Valley Wine & Food Festival)
- June: Taneytown Wine, Art and Music Festival
- June: Chesapeake Crab, Wine & Beer Festival - Baltimore
- June: Tri-State Wing Off - Cumberland
- June: Strawberry Festival Sykesville
- July: Baltimore Restaurant Week
- July: Taste of Cambridge and Crab Cook-Off
- July: Potomac Jazz and Seafood Festival
- July: J. Miller Tawes Crab & Clam Bake
- July: Tilghman Island Seafood Fest
- July: Howard County Summer Restaurant Week
- July: Trifecta Food Truck Festival
- July: Dinner Under the Stars - Annapolis
- August: Howard County Summer Restaurant Week
- August: Baltimore Restaurant Week
- August: Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Week
- August: Seafood Feast-I-Val
- August: Chesapeake Crab & Beer Festival
- August: Baltimore County Restaurant Week
- August: Carroll County Restaurant Week
- August: Curtis' Coney Island Weiners 100th Celebration
- August: Mountain Maryland/Allegany County Restaurant Week
- August: Pig Out in the Park Backyard BBQ Bash - Frostburg
- August: Dinner Under the Stars - Annapolis
- September: Mountain Maryland/Allegany County Restaurant Week
- September: National Hard Crab Derby and Fair
- September: Maryland Seafood Festival
- September: Taste the Beaches in Calvert County
- September: Dinner Under the Stars - Annapolis
- October: Taste of Bethesda
- October: Harvestfest Cornhole Tournament
- October: Ocean City Restaurant Week
- October: US Oyster Festival St. Mary's County
- October: Fall Fest with Oysters in Rock Hall
- October: Taste of North County
- October: North County Restaurant Week
- October: OysterFest at Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum
- The Great Havre de Grace Oyster Feast
- Annapolis Chocolate Binge Festival