A variety of sporting clays and shooting ranges offered.
Western Wicomico history from 1600s-1900s; 30 permanent exhibits on socioeconomic, cultural and military history featured.
Southern end of north-south line of the Mason-Dixon boundary, installed to settle boundary disputes between Penn/Calvert families, whose coats of arms it bears.
Ten historical buildings and a privy are open for free tours by appointment.
Built in 1842 by Presbyterian and used as a school; was restored as historical building in 1995. The complex is also known as Mardela Springs.