Baltimore is bursting with unexpected restaurants and attractions all around town and you are eligible for exclusive discounts! Just show your MD Fleet Week wristband at the participating establishments to receive a special promotion or discount.
For more information or to make reservations, please call 1-877-Baltimore or visit the Baltimore Visitor Center (glass building) at the Inner Harbor, 401 Light Street.
- Welcome Ceremony & Reception: Wednesday, October 3rd, 1700-1800 at Inner Harbor Amphitheater,
- Meet the Fleet Happy Hour: Friday October 5th, 1700-2000 at West Shore Park (next to Visitor Center). Complimentary beer /soda and sandwich for first 300 visiting crew; interact with the public for “Selfie with a Sailor”, join in the festivities with live music, local fare, and plenty of fun! More information...
- Baltimore Crew Sports Day: Friday, October 5th, 0900-1600 at Latrobe Park and Inner Harbor Rash Field – a fun day of soccer, basketball softball, cornhole and beach volleyball competitions. Lunch, snacks and water provided.
- Fleet Week 5K: Sunday, October 7, 0900 at Inner Harbor West Shore Park. Sign up here...
Visit Baltimore - general Baltimore information
- Attraction and transportation info
- US Postal services offered
- Free wifi
- Water taxi is $5 for US military personnel