Use your feet to see the Fleet!
We strongly encourage visitors and locals to use their feet and bike, walk, scooter, etc. as much as possible!
Take Public Transportation—this is a great way into the City.
- Metro – https://mta.maryland.gov/metro-subway (plus plenty of parking at metro stations)
- MTA Bus – http://mta.maryland.gov/local-bus
- Light Rail – https://mta.maryland.gov/light-rail
- Subway - https://mta.maryland.gov/metro-subway
- Amtrak – https://www.amtrak.com/train-schedules-timetables
Getting Around Downtown
Baltimore is a transit-connected city, and also one of the most walkable in the US! Use the Charm City Circulator, ride your bicycle, walk, or hop on a water taxi to navigate in and around the Inner Harbor. "Use Your Feet to See the Fleet" once you get downtown, walking is best!
Getting to and from Locust Point, Fort McHenry, the Inner Harbor and other points around the city:
- MTA Bus- http://mta.maryland.gov/local-bus
- Charm City Circulator- http://www.charmcitycirculator.com/
- Water Taxi - http://www.baltimorewatertaxi.com/
- Fleet Week Shuttle - More information TBD.
- There are multiple public garages and parking lots around Baltimore City within walking distance of visiting ships.
- Parking will be VERY limited and restricted on Fort Avenue near Fort McHenry on September 12-13.
- There will be temporary road closures and parking restrictions but Maryland Fleet Week & Air Show Baltimore will be a truly unique experience so simply plan ahead!
- Road closure information will be posted in the weeks prior to Maryland Fleet Week.
Getting to Viewing Sites
Getting to and from Fort McHenry and the Inner Harbor.
- MTA Bus- http://mta.maryland.gov/local-bus [MTA Local Bus #1 to Fort McHenry]
- Charm City Circulator - http://www.charmcitycirculator.com/ [Banner Route from Inner Harbor]
- Water Taxi - http://www.baltimorewatertaxi.com/ [Take Water Taxi from Fells Point]
- Fleet Week Shuttle - Information TBD
Getting to Martin State Airport
- Information TBD
Maryland Fleet Week & Air Show Baltimore ADA Plan
- An area will be designated for ADA access to the air show viewing at Fort McHenry. More information TBD.