- U.S. and International Naval visiting ships arrive throughout the day and dock at the Inner Harbor and around the waterfront
- Welcome “Kick-off” Opening Ceremony (September 9) Inner Harbor Amphitheater — Welcome the ships to Baltimore, Maryland!
- U.S. and International Naval visiting ships open for tours
- Fleet Week Festival at the Inner Harbor – a FREE with music performances, interactive exhibits, food, beverage and more
- Air Show Baltimore — View the most exceptional and expansive air show—featuring the U.S. Navy Blue Angels — in the skies over Fort McHenry and Middle Branch!
- Festival at Martin State Airport (September 12-13) - a FREE festival where visitors can meet crew, see aircraft static displays and watch flights take off.
Hours and details TBD.