Canal Quarters-C&O Canal Trust-Lockhouse 25
Originally completed in 1830, interprets the story of the C&O Canal and the town that surrounded Edwards Ferry during the Civil War
Poolesville's earliest building (c. 1793). Early 19th-century general store, Civil War memorabilia, arboretum.
Fully furnished one-room school museum with classes. Gift shop and picnic area.
Working farm and winery on historical property with wine tastings, pasture raised meats, events and education.
DC's backyard is our playground! Farm tours, rafting trips, kayaking instruction, rock climbing, biking, team building and farm-to-table dinners, Markoff's haunted Forest.