Frederick Festival of the Arts
June 3-5, 2016
Enter to win an unforgettable Frederick getaway, and celebrate the Frederick Festival of the Arts. Stroll the brick paths along the banks of beautiful Carroll Creek through Downtown Frederick and you’ll quickly understand why this hip and historic town has become a prime vacation destination. The epicenter of Maryland’s farm to table renaissance, Frederick is home to sophisticated dining, world-class craft brewing, fantastic local wines, unique boutique shopping, and a thriving local arts and music scene. And there’s no better time to visit than during the Frederick Festival of the Arts. Now in its 23rd year, this creek-side celebration fills the heart of the city with arts, activities, and Frederick’s famous welcoming charm. Don’t miss out on your chance to win this amazing Frederick getaway!
There will be one prize package, estimated value of $525 including the following:
- A one-night stay for two at the newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott, Frederick - June 3rd or 4th, 2016 - $130 value;
- Taste Frederick Food Tour for two, combining delicious food with tales of Downtown Frederick’s history - $178 value;
- Two tickets to National Museum of Civil War Medicine, center for the preservation of the legacy of Civil War medical innovation- $20 value;
- $25 Downtown Frederick Gift Card valid at more than 150 Downtown Frederick shops and restaurants;
- $75 Nido's Italian Restaurant Gift Card to enjoy classic Italian fare and contemporary cuisine;
- Artistic Collage of Frederick by Raymond Mancini II, a mixed media depiction of iconic Frederick images and landmarks - $100 value.