Enter now to win this fabulous getaway package in picturesque Washington County
Home to more national and state parks than any other spot in Maryland, Washington County is the perfect place to make your home base to experience a wide array of public parks, ride the river, explore underground caverns and take in a good old-fashioned baseball game. The winner will enjoy a two-night stay at the award-winning Jacob Rohrbach Inn in historic Sharpsburg, gift certificates for dining at the Old South Mountain Inn and Dan's Restaurant & Tap House, both in Boonsboro, autographed copies of author Nora Roberts' The Boonsboro Trilogy, a tubing adventure on the Potomac from River & Trail Outfitters, admission to Crystal Grottoes Caverns, and tickets to watch the Hagerstown Suns at venerable Municipal Stadium in Hagerstown. All in all, it's a $670 value. Enter to win -- and find your park!
There will be one prize package including:
- A two-night stay for two at the charming, historic Jacob Rohrbach Inn in Sharpsburg (good through August 2017; blackout dates may apply) - $400 value;
- Tubing trip for two on the Potomac River, courtesy of River & Trail Outfitters - $60 value;
- Gift certificate for dinner at the charming Old South Mountain Inn - $75 value;
- Autographed copies of Nora Roberts' The Inn Boonsboro Trilogy - $40 value;
- Gift certificate for Dan’s Restaurant & Tap House, owned by author Nora Roberts and family, in Boonsboro - $35 value;
- Admission to tour Crystal Grottoes Caverns in Boonsboro - $40 value;
- Two tickets to watch the Hagerstown Suns play baseball at Municipal Stadium in Hagerstown - $20 value.