In addition to the organizations and web sites listed above, there are a number of other sites that provide information about training and education for careers in hospitality and tourism. These include:
- American Bus Association provides a variety of scholarships which recognize deserving students who demonstrate scholastic ability, leadership, character, diversity, and the potential to be future leaders in the transportation, travel, and tourism industry.
- American Hotel and Lodging Association offers scholarships to those enrolled in a U.S. undergrad hospitality degree program such as hotel/restaurant management, culinary arts, travel/tourism, or hotel administration.
- Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals operate certification programs for hospitality accountant executives and hospitality technology professionals.
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International Foundation which has been providing scholarships to students pursuing a career in hospitality sales and marketing since 1983, recently awarded merit scholarships to full-time students in the Baccalaureate/Graduate Degree Candidate category, and merit scholarships to part-time students pursuing Associate, Baccalaureate or Graduate Degrees.
- Maryland Hospitality Education Foundation offers a variety of scholarships, and its web site provides links to a variety of other sources of scholarship assistance.
- Maryland Tourism Education Foundation provides scholarships for acquiring an industry degree, career development and enhancement, and transitional training.
- Tourism Cares
- provides academic and service-learning scholarships to students pursuing travel and tourism or hospitality degree programs at the undergraduate or graduate level primarily in the United States and Canada.